This blog is about

My photo
Dixie, Washington, United States
a mixed media artist and jeweler. Who loves any kind of Art!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Gettin used to this blog

I have another blog that I don't enter very often either. For some reason I just can seem to write about myself. I know that I'm busy but it seems that everyone else has such wonderful stories. Well I saw an owl in our tree today and took several pictures of that silly little creature. I have never seen an owl turn his head completely around. WOW they can really do that. Here I am looking at his front body and the back of his head! Well was sleeping too so I think I woke him up.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I LOVE your blog.

    THANKS for visiting mine and leaving a comment. I will be doing a monthly drawing each month for the rest of the year with a grand prize in December. Hope to see you dropping by.

    Do you mind if I make a link to your blog? It is Fabulous!!!

    Marylin

    ReplyDelete