This blog is about

My photo
Dixie, Washington, United States
a mixed media artist and jeweler. Who loves any kind of Art!

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Meet Churp

                                            

                                                        

                                              My new model for my bird thimbles.  
About a month ago my husband called me out to the front lawn and said he had a project that would keep me
busy for awhile. Out on our lawn was a featherless baby bird! It was in the hot sun unprotected. So I got a shoe box and covered it 
from the sun. There was a high wind early that morning and it must have been knocked out of it's nest.
Well here it is now. A week ago we set it free thinking we would never see it again. He came back and is hanging around the deck.

You can see him here  https://www.etsy.com/listing/107243025/porcelain-china-bird-thimble-woodpecker

No comments:

Post a Comment